Monday, November 9, 2009

Drunk Pumpkin

Well okay we didn't really spike Collin's milk with vodka but you wouldn't know it by this picture:




I know I'm a little late in Halloween posting. Let's just say this year's Halloween can be stricken from the record. It consisted of Collin looking cute with a too small Pumpkin costume, going to the jam packed halls of the Kennedy School with some pretty impressive costumes (robots, cartoon characters, animals, families in matching ensembles).

Collin's Pumpkin hoodie was purchased from the bargain rack at Costco. Next year when we actually take him trick-or-treating I think I'll be a little more inspired. He had a slight meltdown at the Kennedy School (too many kids, lots of noises may have bothered him, who knows). He played the part of the Killer Pumpkin and attempted the gouge the eyes out of a poor one year-old "Superman" three times. We left shortly after, had pizza and put one tired babe to bed. Collin did try a peanut butter cup before the night was over and he's been doing his "more" sign and pointing at the candy jar ever since. Mmm peanut butter cups.







No comments: