- "Do you know how to say butt in French? Le butt!"
- "Milo is made of wiggles"
- Mike had to go to Trenton, NJ for five days for work (a real exciting town). Collin to me: "Someday when I'm older you'll be alone with Milo and I'll go to New Jersey with dad. I love him."
- Upon walking into a Mexican restaurant with a strong seafood aroma. Collin very loudly, "Ew it smells so stinky. It smells like butts. Gross." Mike and I quickly tried to quiet him, luckily he was happy with his quesadilla and the waiter didn't seem like he spit in his food.
- Collin: "I don't like you mom. Fuck!"
Me: "Collin do not say that."
Collin: "I said puck. Puck." - "Can I marry you mama?"
- "Can we do love?" (aka cuddles)
- Collin:"He's on the list."
Me: "What list?"
Collin: "My birthday party. If you're mean to me you're off the list. You're on the list too mom."
And so it begins... - On talking about our best and worst parts of the day:
"My best part was playing Candy Land with mom and dad and dad won and I didn't get upset. My worse part was not watching 100 tv's."
"The best part of my day was cuddling with you, the worst part is dad smells like throw-up." (After which Mike took a shower)
Follow the progress and adventures of parenthood, married life and other grown-up stuff
Monday, January 14, 2013
Collinisms
Four-year-olds are funny, sweet, little people with absolutely no filter. I'm trying to remember to write down some of his gems before it becomes a distant memory and conversations consist of grunts and one word answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment